Neiko 10576A Handheld Electric Engraver, 120 Volts | Tungsten Carbide Tip | Letter and Number Templates Included by Neiko at Armstrongs Point. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Personalizing gifts, engraving names, and simple tool labeling can now be done at home with the hand held electric engraver. The replaceable tungsten
Product Description & Reviews
Personalizing gifts, engraving names, and simple tool labeling can now be done at home with the hand held electric engraver. The replaceable tungsten carbide tip provides precise, clean strokes while staying sharp throughout multiple uses and you can easily adjust the depth of the needle with the adjustment knob. The 120-volt power of the engraver delivers over 7200 rpm making it powerful enough to engrave through different surfaces including wood, plastic, metal, and even glass. The soft rubber and lightweight construction gives you a natural pencil like grip so you can easily engrave simple names with two included stencils to even detailed art work applications.
Features & Highlights
- Sharp and precise replaceable tungsten carbide writing tip allows for the cleanest, most detailed engraving results and remains sharp for multiple uses
- Works great on wide range of multi-surfaces ranging from wood, plastic, metal, glass, and many more material for all types of projects
- Soft, lightweight body with a comfortable grip makes it hand-held giving a natural pencil light squeeze for easy operation
- Multi-purpose lit comes with two stencils that includes numbers and shapes making it great for artistic customization or simple labeling
- Adjustable features allow the engraving needle depth with the stroke adjustment knob to perform all necessary function
Router Parts & Accessories
3.8 x 2.6 x 7.4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Neiko, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Features: Material: Carbide Alloy Body --Solid Hardened Steel Blade - Industrial grade micro grain carbide Teeth width: 4MM Cutting depth:1/2" Processing board thickness: 10-45MM Color: Silver, Yellow Package includes: 1 x Router bit Woodworking Sa...
Specification: 1/2 " T-handle 3-toothed knife tenon 1/2 Inch, 1/4 Inch 6.35MM tooth width 12.7MM deep yellow paint The size of the board can be processed 13--19MM Body Material--Solid Hardened Steel Blade Material- Industrial grade micro grain c...
mpn: DX-tongue_groove-3, ean: 6931234104049,
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Metal products with sharp edge, please be careful when you open the package or using, also keep it away from children 2. The bladed product is not use for people under 18 years 3. Razor blades permanently enclosed in a cartrid...
mpn: 800.622.11, ean: 0664252036691,
Save time by rounding both edges on a bord in one pass, instead using roundover bits that require two passes. To use on all materiales like plywood, softwood and hardwood. To be used on table-monted routers avoid using these bits in hand-held routers...